Passed the CNOR exam - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 22, '12 by NurseLumpiaCongratulations! I'm happy and jealous at the same time. I took my test and missed the 'cut' by 6 points. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. Now, I just need to get back on the proverbial horse. Has anyone taken the CCI CNOR bundle? On CCI's website it will get you ready for the CNOR and give you CEU as well. I figured they are the ones giving the exam so they are the ones that knows how the test will be.Thank u all in advance
- Oct 28, '12 by dixiechickannI took my CNOR last year OCT 2011 and failed... I have been an OR nurse for 15 years and am finishing my RNFA.. i have studied for a whole year... have taken the AORN online CNOR prep course, taken 2 prep courses at 2 different hospitals, purchased all the latest CCI study info , and read the Standards... i take my test on Nov 1st and am deadly afraid of failing again.... it is SO HARD.... i have spent so much time on this...... i hope I can achieve this.... i am not a good test taker.. ;(
- Oct 28, '12 by dixiechickannI hear ya girl... i missed it by 3... i am going to take it again this thurs.... i am also very diasappointed. i did purchase the cci bundle....and take a couple of cnor prep courses.... i still feel like i am going to fail ;(... i am very nervous... i have spent over a year and 1/2 studying for this test
- Oct 29, '12 by ldiana1098good luck!!!
- Oct 29, '12 by 2bFNP4ME2015Hey everyone. Sorry for the late response. My employer made it an incentive to get my certification by reimbursing my exam test fee and provided test prep courses for the unit. Also, it helps with my career portfolio when I apply for RN III (pay raise). Honestly, the key to passing is to select the "best" answer to what they are asking and not the answer that gives too much information. For example, a surgeon keeps asking you to increase the coag on the bovie. The answer would be to "increase the setting" instead of "check the bovie pad or connector" because the alarm would of went off if there was a problem. A lot of trick questions. Focus on your test-taking skills. Good luck!