University of Phoenix MSN program NUR590 Practicum - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 13 by willswifeI am needing some assistance in finding a mentor for my practicum for NUR 590 A and B for Univ of Phoenix. Is there anyone available? I know a few master's nurses prepared but not in MSN. Please Help! Please advise. We don't have to be in the same city. We can skype if necessary. I just need to stay on track with my courses to move forward.
Thanks in advance!!! willswife
- Apr 13 by willswifeHi
Are you available to be a mentor now? I need one for my 590 A and B practicum for Univ of Phoenix. Please advise.
- Apr 14 by dlynn0366Hi there I'm in Ottawa, Canada and for sure I'd be glad to help you out. When I did my practicum we had to have a MSN locally and it was a pain.
- Apr 19 by willswifeThank you so much. I checked with my instructor. She stated it was ok as long as we keep in contact during the entire process. The frequency of our communications will be up to us.
Is it possible for you to email me at email@example.com so that we can exchange information on my project? I will be posting my goal and first enabling objective tonight for approval.
- Apr 20 by dlynn0366Hi, I have sent you an email with my contact info.
- May 14 by dtphoenix2013Can someone give some suggestion topics related to electronic health records for my Practicum A?
- Jun 10 by pluckey2I am getting ready to start this class tomorrow and I am really freaking out! I have not heard nothing but horror stories behind this. Then I have also just found out about the Utilization project. I do not believe I have had enough classes to prepare me for this. I really need help, guidance something.
- Jun 13 by pluckey2I have started my 590A practicum class with the University of Phoenix. I am in need of a mentor. Can someone help me. please and thank you
- Sep 22 by kellyvRNHello all. This is probably a really dumb question but I am scheduled to start my practicum 590B on Tuesday. I have everything completed but the outcome aspect of the actual learning agreement is puzzling me. I am not sure exactly what to put in this area. All comments are greatly appreciated. kellyvRN