Only you can decide what's best for you.
I'm not familiar with each school, sorry. But some general factors to consider (though I'm sure you've considered most of them already):
1. Accreditation? If it's not accredited by either NLNAC or CCNE, you don't want to go.
2. NCLEX pass rates?
3. Graduation rate? Yes, it's common to lose students during the program but a great loss could be a red flag.
4. Relocation? I'm not too familiar with PA/WV geography, but it doesn't sound like these schools are down the block from each other. Or how far they are from YOU.
5. Cost and financial aid (if any) of each?
6. Each school's reputation?
7. Each school's reputation when it comes to employers?
Best of luck whatever you decide.