Georgetown ABSN Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 28, '12 by haleyshereeAlright ala87! Looking forward to hearing from you!!
- Apr 30, '12 by career switcherAny word on the scholarship yet? I hate waiting!
- Apr 30, '12 by oldmareI got in too. I just emailed the WHC person to see when we would hear about the scholarship decisions, will update you if/when I get a response
- Apr 30, '12 by career switcherThanks! And congrats!
- Apr 30, '12 by marecabeCheck your emails, the WHC decisions have been sent out! I feel like I'm dreaming, I got it! Since I'm relocating from NY, I'll be looking for roommate(s) too.
Haley, I'll get in contact with you. If anyone else is looking for a roommate, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congrats to all who have been accepted! I look forward to meeting all of you in August!
- Apr 30, '12 by lcsullIs it too nerdy for us to set up a Facebook group for the 2012 Fall ABSN program??? I got in, and also got the WHC. Not sure about the rooming situation yet, but I might be contacting you guys about roommates!
Congrats to all. Very excited for August!
- Apr 30, '12 by marecabelcsull- not at all, I've noticed most of the past cohorts have done just that. I'm unsure how to go about doing it, but if you know how that'd be great!
- Apr 30, '12 by bsntobeI agree! That would be great if you could start one. I got in as well with the WHC. So excited!! I'll probably need a roommate(s) too! Congratulations everyone!
- May 1, '12 by TXgirl912I got it too! Congrats everyone!
- May 1, '12 by oldmareI got in and got the scholarship too, congrats everyone! I've now got to make a tough decision between going to UMD or going to Georgetown. Both great programs, both will cost about the same including the WHC scholarship. Only reason I'm on the fence is that I love the idea of having a job lined up at WHC, which is an awesome hospital, but all those extra non-nursing classes (religion, anyone?) that you have to take at Georgetown add to an already accelerated workload.