Anyone get accepted from Mission College LVN to RN prg??Register Today!
- by LVNpanda824 Apr 29Haven't heard from them and I'm going nuts!!! ... They say not to call their office that they will contact you through mail if you've been accepted or not, however their website states the application period has now closed, and that the program starts this May. Applications were due March 7th and they usually give notice the third week or fourth??? week of April...just wondering if anyone out there has applied and has heard from them... anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
- Apr 30 by RowenalaraI've been going crazy too. Today is the last day of April and I was for sure I'd get a response, but I got nothing! If I don't receive anything tomorrow I am FOR SURE calling. Good luck!!!
- Apr 30 by LVNpanda824Omg! I thought the same thing! That today I would get something in the mail , but same here nothing. At least I know you and I are in the same boat! Finally someone that responded! Thanks for your response makes me feel a little less anxious...kinda! Keep me posted if you do call them tomorrow. Thanks!!!
- Apr 30 by LVNpanda824Oh I didn't know there was a reply option to your comment, ha! Anyways you can see my comment above
- May 1 by RowenalaraHey LVNpanda824! I called Mission College (LVN to RN office), and she said they have NOT sent out letters. We should be receiving letters within 2 weeks. She said she didn't even know the application had said we would find out if we were accepted by May 1st! FAIL. There is probably many people like us wondering why we haven't found anything out yet! LOL. Fortunately, we still have a chance! Good luck
- May 1 by LVNpanda824OMG! Seriously?!!! They haven't sent anything out yet?! That's nuts! It's been over a month! Well at least we know we're still in the running!! Good luck to you as well! Thanks again for keeping me posted! I'll let you know if I get anything in the meantime.
- May 6 by RowenalaraHey LVNpanda824! Check out the Mission College LVN to RN site. It explains why they have not sent out the letters. This is what it says "Due to internal changes within the LVN-RN department that required administrative approval, our application acceptance process has been delayed. We will be sending out all letters next Monday, May 13. Everyone will be receiving a letter, including those that were not selected into our program. We thank you for your patience and flexibility."
- May 7 by LVNpanda824I just saw! Thanks for letting me know, one more week and we'll know for sure!!! Thank you! Let's keep other posted! Good luck to you too!
- May 8 by LVNpanda824Did you get an email from them with the same message? Late last night I saw that I received an email from their admin with that same message about them being delayed etc. Just wondering if you got the same email or just saw on the website. I'm getting worried now haha, plus more anxious cause we'll know in a week!
- May 15 by LVNpanda824Hey Rowenalara ....so I got my letter today, I didn't get in , hopefully you got better news? It's actually not so bad, since I will be having my second child around Aug. It's so discouraging to continue on in this field when you've been denied more than once even though you have met all standards and prereqs etc. Anyhow, Good luck to you, I hope you got in!