University of Oklahoma ABSN Summer 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 13, '12 by Compost189Did anyone catch at orientation when our patches and polos would be in? Also, are we wearing our uniform/scrubs to class? I guess with us all going down to the basement I missed a few things.
- Apr 15, '12 by valgal3301I also thought we were picking up our shirts and patches. What is everyone doing on the textbook options? I am in limbo on what I want to purchase. It would be nice to have a group on FB where we can communicate, however none of you would want me to be an admin. I am horrible at managing my own FB settings. Don't forget to post your Junior-Senior buddy powerpoint.
- That was another question I had. Where do we post it and were we given any instructions/guidelines for this?
- Never mind! I guess D2L was updated and now I see all the info. I will create a Facebook group when I get home this evening, that way we can easily use each other as a resource. I'll post on here and email everyone via D2L when I've created the group. Also, I was told that we will pick up our uniforms, patches, etc. the first week of class and that we will only wear scrubs to clinicals and to dress casually for class.
- I've made a group on Facebook called, OU ABSN OKC 2012-2013.
- Apr 16, '12 by CC10479I can't find the facebook group...does it take a day to get it approved?
As far as the textbooks I went with the alumni textbook w/ ebooks option. Yeah they're more expensive, but everyone I've talked with has said the e-books are a life-saver when looking for information quickly and making study guides.
- try this link. if it doesn't work please let me know:
staff note, link removedLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 18, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service
- Apr 16, '12 by CC10479Got it--asked to join--thanks!
- Apr 18, '12 by JAndersonOUCompost 189, who did you talk to about the patches and when to wear scrubs? I've been curious about that myself...
- Apr 18, '12 by Compost189We'll pick up our patches, scrubs, etc. the first week of school. I was told that we will only wear our scrubs to clinical's and to just dress casually for class/lectures.