University of Oklahoma ABSN Summer 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by TexasBSN13I am a female from out of state who is looking for a roommmate for this summer. Is anyone else looking for one????? ideas where to look? I cant wait to start this program!!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 1, '12 : Reason: pm to member
- Apr 2, '12 by TiffTNo problem! I agree, they were great! I will definitely be a repeat customer
- Apr 3, '12 by TiffTNo, I have not. I'm hoping we will have more clarification during orientation. I feel like I'm in a fog right now, I don't know what to expect!!
- Apr 3, '12 by JAndersonOUAGREED!
- Apr 3, '12 by jess2013I also was accepted to the OKC absn!! So excited to start and meet everyone!! Where are some good places to live?
- Apr 3, '12 by CC10479I'm pretty sure that like someone said in an earlier post, no news is good news when it comes to the background reports or specimen reports. I think I sent mine in the same week we received our letters and I haven't heard anything, so I assume all is good!
- Apr 10, '12 by valgal3301Thanks Scott. It is nice to have a voice that is already in the experience. Any additional advice or info I'd greatly appreciate it!!!
Looking forward to orientation, I can't believe it's this Friday!
Has any started a group for the 12-13 OKC ABSN students?Last edit by valgal3301 on Apr 11, '12
- Apr 11, '12 by Compost189I haven't found any groups on Facebook yet. I suppose we could start one. Also I talked to the woman who handles our clinical packets (immunizations, background checks, etc) and she told me we can just bring all our records to the orientation and don't need to mail them in.