Osu Okc Acceptance!! - Page 3Register Today!
- May 13, '09 by jewls67Hey! Well, there are several fast track options at OU.. The one that I applied for is the accelerated bsn 14month program. It is designed for people who already have non-nursing bachelor's degrees. There is also another there which is the RN to BSN. This is for people who already have an associate's of RN who want to go on to get there BSN. That program I think is 9 months long. Then I think there is one that is the LPN-BSN. I think that it is 9 months, but you have to have at least a year's experience as a LPN. So, there are many options out there.
I know exactly how you feel being in school forever! I have been to occc got my associate's in science. Then went on to OU, got my bachelor's in science. Now I am waiting on to get into nursing. What a long road!
I just wish something would happen soon, cause I am sooooo ready to be a nurse! LOL
Cool, that would be great if you could find something out! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!
- May 18, '09 by jewls67Hello Natzano,
Did you ever find anything out on when the osu-okc fall 2009 acceptance letters will be sent out?? I called them last week and got an anwering machine, left a message and still no respone. Just wondering if you had heard anything?Thanks! Lets keep our fingers crossed on getting in
- May 18, '09 by NatZanoThanks for reminding me :wink2: I just called and they said the letters will be sent out today or tomorrow! So, we should know something by tomorrow or wed.... I will let you know when I get mine. Hang in there, the wait is almost over!
- May 18, '09 by jewls67Thanks for finding out! I will let you know too if I get in or not! Let's cross our fingers!!
- May 19, '09 by NatZanoWell, I got accepted! Sort of expected it since I've taken so many classes, but its a relief none the less! Did you get anything yet? Hope to see you in the fall! :wink2:
- May 19, '09 by jewls67Congrats on your acceptance letter!! How exciting!! No, I didn't get accepted. the reason being it said the cutoff points was 83 and I had 73, I will apply again in the Spring though! Good luck to you!!!
- May 19, '09 by NatZanoThanks, I'm sorry you didn't get accepted , 83 is a high cutoff. They must have had a lot of applicants with high points for the cutoff to be so high. I'm glad I waited til this year. Have you taken all your sciences? I will be sure and let you know how the program goes so you know what to expect!
- May 19, '09 by jewls67Hey NatZano,
I know it sucks!!
I do have all of my sciences out of the way. I am thinking the reason why I didn't get in , is because I scored a 60 on the hesi exam. If I was to score a 79 next time on it, my points will raise to 83 points... So , I will try to apply again and retake the hesi exam for spring 2010 semester...
However, I did get on the alternate list at occc's fast track program this year. Since I got on the alternate list I did speak with the nursing director there. She said I was eligible for the 1+1 program... With that being said, I haven't been completley accepted into the 1+1 program yet,so I would have to get accepted into the votech first in order to be fully accepted into the 1+1 program. So, I still do have a little bit of hope of getting into the 1+1 program at OCCC this year..... ???lsebeg:
Good luck to you NatZano !!
And yes please keep me informed on how it is going!!