Osu Okc Acceptance!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 14, '09 by OKMomHow is your nursing program going? I am hoping to get in this fall. I'm also a mom. Is it hard to balance a family life with the nursing schedule?
- Feb 16, '09 by OKMomHi there! How is your nursing semester going? I am hoping to get in this year. Any feedback will be helpful. Are you able to balance a family/work life with classes? What is the schedule like? Is it very intense? How are clinicals?
- Apr 20, '09 by jewls67Hello, OkMOM ! I am just waiting now on the letter too.. I don't know if I will get in or not .I didn't do to well on the hesi-a2 exam, but maybe there is hope. i do have all of my prerequisetes out of the way and science courses too. I am wondering what the cutoff points are at osu-okc's nursing program to get in?? Does anyone know? Thanks!
- May 7, '09 by NatZanoI was told by the nursing advisor that if I had at or above a 77 or 76 that it was a sure thing that I would be accepted to the program. I applied for this fall- no word yet.
- May 7, '09 by jewls67Thanks for the info! I just hope that I get in!! Did they say when they are sending out letters??
Good luck to you!!
- May 8, '09 by NatZanoI don't know when to expect a letter. I'm guessing by the end of this month they should have them sent out. I'll probably call the school and find out because I can't stand the waiting!
- May 10, '09 by jewls67Hey NatZano,
I can't stand the waiting either!! I don't know if I will get in or not. My total points is 73 points, so who knows...?? That is cool if you get in though, and that they said if you had 76 or 77 points, then you should be good. I pray that I get in!lsebeg:
Good luck to you!
- May 11, '09 by NatZanoThanks! Since anything at or above a 77 is a guarantee, I would think 73 points would give you a really good chance of getting accepted. If anything, you'll at least get in their 1+1 program (I think that's what it's called?).
Hope to see you in the fall!
- May 11, '09 by jewls67Hey! thanks for telling me that! I am getting kindof getting discouraged about nursing school
the reason being, is that I applied to ou and occc's fast track nursing programs this year and didn;t get accepted this year Well, I got on the alternate list at occc's, but I am like number 25th alternate.. So I am holding out on trying to get accepted into osu-okc's.... That would be great even if I got into the 1+1 program!! Hope to see you there in the fall too!! Let's keep our fingers crossed
I am just wondering when they are going to send out the letters...?? I keep trying to call the nursing department and everytime I call I get an answering machine.. Did you happen to find out anything?? Thanks!!
- May 13, '09 by NatZanoStill no word here. How does the fast track at OU work? I really want to go to OU health to get my bachelor's. I thought I needed to have an RN license first with an associate degree. So far I have all the courses completed for the nursing degree at OSU except for Physio and the nursing classes. Plus I've taken algebra,medical terminology, a humanities course and an extra psychology course. I'm taking statistics this summer. It seems like I have been going to school FOREVER and nothing yet to show for it! I need to go to the school and put in a change of address at some point soon, so maybe I'll get some answers about when the letters will be sent out in person