Any one else waiting to be accepted to a nursing program starting fall 2010? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 7, '10 by proudarmywifeI got accepted to OSU- Okmulgee.
- Jul 7, '10 by CherishCongrats I was accepted to University of Tulsa for the Junior year. I went to ORU nursing program last year but decided to change to University of Tulsa to continue my nursing career. If you applied to ORU the acceptance is a lot easier as they accept a lot of people and do not really have a seperate application for the nursing program unlike other schools so those who applied there you basically got in. Hope that helps
- Jul 7, '10 by zephyr79ProudArmyWife, I got accepted to OSU Okmulgee too! I can't wait to start in August!
- Jul 8, '10 by proudarmywifeCongrats,
I gave my spot up.
- Jul 15, '10 by madjacksmomFor those of you that got accepted into OSU-Okmulgee, do you have any information about their program? I plan on trying to get into their LPN-RN Bridge program next summer and just trying to get as many details as I can.
- Jul 16, '10 by proudarmywifeI wish I could private message you, lol.
I would look into other schools madjacksmom
- Jul 16, '10 by madjacksmomHey proudarmywife, do you mind private messaging me? I would really like to know any information I can about the school. I'm planning on taking my last 3 science classes there so that I have more of a chance of getting accepted, so any information at all would be really appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
- Jul 16, '10 by proudarmywifeI can't =\
I havent met the requirements to be able to private message lol.
- Jul 16, '10 by madjacksmomOh bummer, ok, thanks
- Jul 19, '10 by zephyr79ProudArmy, I sent you a private message let me know if let's you respond or not.