2013 OU ABSN Applications - Page 19Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by Makebelieve81I just wanted to let you guys know that my application status changed this morning and is now only showing the accelerated program in Tulsa.
- Thanks for the update make beleive. Still no change here.
Can anyone confirm that if one is denied to both programs, they both would dissapear on the app page?
- Nov 30, '12 by jenndavisJust needing to vent a little bit. I got my varicella titer back and it was negative. I need the vaccine now and my doctor's office is making it so difficult to get it. Arrgghhh. Hopefully today it will be taken care of. Tulsa applicants stay positive.
- Update: Mine has changed. Accelerated program was removed, but the regular program is still listed.
Does this mean I was denied for the accelerated program, but accepted to the regular program?
Or that I was possibly denied for both, but waitlisted or the regular?
- Guessing that means you were accepted to the accelerated program? If so, congrats!!
- I don't want to get my hopes up.. So we will see but Good luck to you! Hope we find out soon
- Quote from Makebelieve81What all did you apply for? How many applications did you have before it changed? Mine changed to only that too..I just wanted to let you guys know that my application status changed this morning and is now only showing the accelerated program in Tulsa.
- Nov 30, '12 by Makebelieve81I applied for both the traditional and accelerated programs in Tulsa only. Like you, my traditional application dropped off this morning and now only the accelerated application remains. I hope this means that we have been accepted into the accelerated program!
- Nov 30, '12 by leslieandrewsi applied only to the absn program in tulsa and it's still listed on my application page. I wish there was a clue as to what happens once they have chosen the accepted students. It probably doesn't mean anything! We're just all freaking out! haha