1+1 program at OSU-OKC - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 1, '11 by jewls67thanks. i haven't told anyone the date, but if you could please say a little prayer that would be great!
yes, i went to okcc. it was great! the instructors were helpful and you only went to class one day a week. you did clinicals on mon or friday.
the agency that i worked for is called (please do not name names of flu clinics per site owner request - if you have questions please post in the help desk forum). they hire only lpn's and rn's. have you tried norman region hospital? you live out in the moore/norman area?
i applied to mercy hospital for the nicu position. but since i didn't pass my first time on nclex rn they couldn't hire me then. they said to contact them when i passed,
you are going to love the 1+1 by the way! let me know how it is going if you like you can personal message me too .Last edit by sirI on Aug 17, '11
- hey everyone! i am also in the osu okc 1+1 program. i will be going to metro tech for a year then back to osu. i cant wait. im getting more and more excited knowing i might know some people before first day of class. i was more scared about that. i had hoped to get into francis tuttle but the hours for LPN school at metro are better. so it will work better for taking care of my grandfather, who i have cared for for the last 4 years, though he is very happy im chosing to do this. i have no prior healthcare other then mercy gastro for year and a half with surgery floor. no cna nothing. just going in cold turkey. I have CPR class tomm night at metro tech which i bet i will like. anyways katy89 email me if you can at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can chat more about metro. its so nice to know someone else is gonna be there..
- Aug 2, '11 by katy89ugh oh I dont have CPR before class starts on the 10th do I?
- i believe you do. im takin it tomm night. you might be able to get into that class. maybe call metro tech in the moring. my accepted letter said we needed it. so im in it.
- that way we would be in the class together..
- Aug 2, '11 by katy89Oh good idea. What time is the class? I will call them first thing in the morning. I work tomorrow but I will call in if metro tech will take me.
- 530 to 10pm only one class
- Aug 3, '11 by katy89Yeah I will just go on the 8th I didnt want to have to call in
- Aug 3, '11 by ciciwakenwell katy i have some good news for ya. they canceled tonights class. they just called me but i got into the last spot open for CPR monday. so i hope you got into that class too. im pretty sure as long as we have it by sept first we are fine.