IART 1170Register Today!
- by zdtgal Jan 15Anyone taking intro to arts this semester?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808625©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 473 Views
- Jan 18 by LorettaRNI signed up but then seen the requirements and felt it was too much for me to do. I am currently looking for a replacement to this class. Seen I ART 1100 online through pickerington with a professor (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR PROGRAM PER OUR TOS), I am thinking of switching to it. Most people take the Music 1200 I hear and it is a great class but they are not offering it this semester. My advisor said as long as it was a tier II class it would cover the needed credits, so I am determined to get in somewhere. I just cant do that much busy work with my other classes. Goodluck to you!Last edit by sirI on Jan 19
- Jan 19 by zdtgalI am wanting to drop the course too! The community requirements r ridiculous and in my eyes, make it NOT an online course! I just don't want to lose $1500! I am trying to find out if the drop dates for refunds r the same for the 15week classes and the 5week classes.
- Jan 20 by luv2shopp85What are the requirements for the class that makes it so hard? I was thinking of signing up for this class for the summer semester. I guess I should try to get into the music class if its being offered??
- Jan 20 by zdtgalThe readings were 1-2 small chapters (not bad), a 600 word discussion post x2, 200 word discussion reply, a 600 word n photo journal, attending a theatre performance, movie watching, photos with u in them of sculptures etc, podcasts, quizzes, and articles....weekly. A mid term paper n a final paper. On top of a nursing course, was too much for me. Maybe by itself.
- Jan 20 by luv2shopp85Is there a midterm exam and a final paper? Or just a midterm paper and a final paper?
- Jan 20 by zdtgalI think just papers....