Community Health Fall 12 - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 2, '12 by bushrn75Quote from evieincoHealthy people activity is just an activity, not to be submitted!?
OMG! It's ridiculous! I finally have all my stats. Gonna work on my DB post next, then go back to the assignment.
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Oct 2, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from jw_2012Try the National Vital Statistics System at NVSS - National Marriage and Divorce Rate TrendsFor the chart, can anyone help with where to find the US marriage stats? Its the only thing i'm missing and they only data I can find is from 2000. I keep going back and forth from the census bureau and NCHS but can't find it. I don't know if I'm completely missing something because my brain is fried from all these numbers or if I'm just not looking in the right place. Thanks for any help!Last edit by cincinursemary on Oct 2, '12 : Reason: remove computer mumbo jumbo
- Oct 2, '12 by BeautifulyouDid the community stats take you guys a long time to complete? (including paragraphs and nsg dx). Took me HOURS! Am I overthinking this stuff?
- Oct 3, '12 by buck1212Anyone take the quiz?
- Where did you guys find the mortality rates for the whole country? I have for my county and state, but I'm not seeing where to pull up the actual percentages for the country. I'm also having trouble finding the educaional level for less than high school. The census bureau shows high school and college, but I don't see less than high school. This is a pain in the butt.
- Oct 3, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from BeautifulyouYes! Hours.... Don't know any other way to do it except go from web site to web site.... I think I am going to use some of the stuff from this assignment in my DB post. Dont see why not.Did the community stats take you guys a long time to complete? (including paragraphs and nsg dx). Took me HOURS! Am I overthinking this stuff?
- Oct 3, '12 by EMEDRNNo test takers out there yet? Wondering where to focus our studying. Supposedly the test for leadership was difficult. Already missing research study guides.
- Oct 3, '12 by Beautifulyou
- So if I am reading this right, per the rubric they want the web link for each of our sources for the info? I found it on a million different pages, I hope they don't want the link to each page we got the info from. I was just writing the name of the site, so now I have to go back and try to find the links again. I hope I don't lose points if I only link to the site. I found info in different reports and stuff. I would have like 30 links if I tried to do them all.