Wanting to start the Adn Nursing program at Kent,and have a ?Register Today!
- by rissyrae06 Oct 26, '11Hi I am new to this site and not sure whether there is a sticky or post about this but I am wanting to back to school and go for the Adn nursing program at Kent.
This will be my first time attending college,and I was wondering what are the pre reqs you have to take before being able to start the actual nursing program?
I am sorry for being any kind of trouble.
I appreciate any kind of help or information.
- Oct 26, '11 by Cherry02Information on application process:
From the above website:
In order to apply to the Nursing Sequence, students must have minimum 2.75 GPA in the prerequisite sciences (see below) and 2.75 cumulative GPA and have already completed or are in the process of completing:
- BSCI 20020, Structure and Function
- BSCI 20021, Microbiology
- CHEM 10050, Fundamentals of Chemistry
- CHEM 10052, Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Oct 26, '11 by rissyrae06Thank you :-)
- Oct 27, '11 by tnbutterflyHello and welcome to the site.
I moved your thread to the Ohio Nursing Programs Discussion forum where I think you will get more responses. You might want to browse through this section to read other threads about Kent State.