Pro skills lpn school in Toledo Ohio - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 17, '09 by saskennActually no the entrance test was really easy....you can go to atitesting.com and do the practice tests. However they're pretty much done seating the october day and evening class so I doubt you will get into that session especially if you haven't taken the test yet. My suggestion is take it now so that you can start the January session. However evening classes are only offered in OCtober. I took my test in Feb and had all my background checks and imuunizations done by march, and I didn't get in until october. So just a heads up, you're not going to get into the october, what they do is fill up the seats and if you didn't get into the first session they put you into the next one.
Anymore questions please feel free to pm me
- Nov 30, '10 by sumbee30What type of test do I have to take? how is class so far for the students that are attending now?
- Dec 16, '10 by doelpnJust a heads up to anyone considering attending PSI for their LPN program- DON'T. This school lets anyone into their nursing program, including a lot of people who have no legitimate interest in nursing and are only there because they get paid by the state to be enrolled in classes (and get huge overage checks as well). This school has ONE very small lab for ALL of the students to share, the lab hours are very limited, the teachers don't even follow their own rules. This school is LAX on many things and it hurts their students. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND DON'T GO TO PSI!
- Jan 17, '11 by determined2banurseI dont know exactly what DOELPN has against PSI, but I am a recent graduate and PSI is an excellent school. I learned so much and the instructors took time to help you understand the why! DOELPN keeps making statements about overage checks, what does a persons financial situation have to do with the school. Absolutely nothing. Some of us were so dedicated that we could not work so in turn we took out loans to help make ends meet while in school. If you pass the entrance test why should you not be allowed in. If you meet all the schools requirements I think you should be allowed the chance to succeed. DOELPN are you an actual LPN and if so what school did you end up going to, I am just curious to know? I will end with PSI is an excellent reputable school!!!!!
- Jan 4, '12 by aseip22hi, im about to graduate highschool and I planned on going to Professional Skills INstitute but I have a few questions. Do they require you to take the SAT or ACT before going there. Also do they require you to take chemistry in highschool? Please help!!
- Jan 4, '12 by aseip22whats all on the practice test?