Ohio Board of Nursing Exam Results - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 10, '11 by smb84Quote from OhioRN2011Wow, that's great! I have tried numerous times to call them and not once have they picked up. I will keep trying though...smb84
Give the BON a call. I waited 2 weeks for my ATT, gave them a call (be persistent, DO NOT leave a message) and she said "Yep, we have all of your stuff, I'll get your ATT to you this afternoon. I had it a an hour later and tested the following Monday. Good luck!
- Jul 11, '11 by smb84I called Pearson Vue and they said to contact the board haha. I have been trying to call them for about 45 mins this morning and they will not pick up. What a load of crap.
- Jul 28, '11 by capri124Don't get too worried. I think the OBN must be extremely backed up. I have heard this same problem from a few people.
- Aug 4, '11 by ohiostudent'RNit takes between 18hrs and 48hrs according to my class...
- Aug 4, '11 by smb84Well I was finally was able to schedule and pass my test! It certainly was a long process
- Jul 9, '12 by HimalHey frens I got my unofficial results from pearsonvue for nclex rn but wanna know when can i get the RN license??? Please help me frens!!!