Help , Cleveland ClinicRegister Today!
- by ada1975 Jan 17, '11I appiled my resume on Cleveland Clinic website, now I meet some problems. I sent 5 applications . and I can't apply more positions on CC. What's wrong with it? Somebody can help me?
- Jan 17, '11 by ShuggypieCleveland Clinic will only permit you to apply for a certain number of jobs, I thought it was 3, but it may be 5. Unfortunately you'll have to receive a rejection notice before you'll be able to apply for any more jobs.
- Jan 17, '11 by ada1975thank you very much, shuggypie. now i have to wait. boring
- Jan 21, '11 by ada1975Hi, shuggypie,I got a phone interview today. I saw some nurses said CC phone interview takes 30 min, but mine was only 10 min. I was asked some general question. I wonder it's going. How many interviews will take in CC , thanks a lot!!!
- Jan 23, '11 by ShuggypieHi Ada1975,
Congrats! on your phone interview. Don't worry that it didn't take 30 minutes, I had 2 phone interviews with 2 different nurse recruiters and neither took 30 minutes.
Next you'll either get a "we selected another candidate" email or you'll get a call to setup a face-to-face interview with the nurse manager for that unit.
Also, sign in to career opportunities to see if the status changed on any of the jobs you applied for. If any have changed to "we selected someone else" you can apply for other jobs.Last edit by Shuggypie on Jan 23, '11 : Reason: wrong word used message s/b interview
- Jan 24, '11 by ada1975Hi, I failed the phone interview,.I came from China , and have no nursing experience here. .I heard CC has intership program, is it really?How can I get that chance? Hope the intership program can help me find out a job.Thanks.