Capital University accelerated BSN program Fall 2011Register Today!
- by NursinginOh Apr 1, '11I got accepted to the accelerated BSN program at Capital University for fall 2011. Anyone else? Looking to meet my future classmates or any advice on what to study before school begins. Thanks!!
- Apr 5, '11 by foreverLaurI'm in Columbus State's program, but I am in a similar boat. I have a bachelor's degree and I'm going back for career #2. CONGRATS and best of luck!!!
- Apr 6, '11 by NursinginOhGood luck to you also foreverLaur! You will do great! CSCC has a good program I hear.
- Apr 12, '11 by mll1202Nursinginoh- Did you have an interview at capital?! I just got in to GW's program but am from Ohio and think that Capital's program might be a better fit.
- Apr 12, '11 by NursinginOhYes, I interviewed at Capital at the end of March. Capital is an awesome University and their program is top notch. It is 20 month program that is M-Th and Fridays are usually off. What does GW stand for?
Good luck to you!
- Apr 12, '11 by mll1202George Washington University. It is a 15 month program. I'm am still waiting to hear from a few other programs! Congrats on Capital!
- Apr 20, '11 by amyers409I am also attending Capital University's accelerated BSN program this fall. I'm excited
- Apr 21, '11 by NursinginOhHi Amyers! Finally, someone responded...yeah! I'm so glad you got into the program too and I'm super excited to meet you! I'm sure all of us are going to be pretty close over the next few years! Are you doing any prepping over the this break before we get started? Also, did you receive your packet of information yet? I've been waiting for mine...but its not here yet.
- Apr 21, '11 by amyers409I have not gotten my packet either!! I keep checking the mailbox for it like a little kid. I went to an information session and I think I remember them saying that they would want us to take a class online during the summer about writing. Not positive though since that was a few months ago. We are also supposed to get our BLS certification too. They said you could take it during orientation but I'm going to get it done ahead of time just to get it out of the way. Other than that I'm not sure what to do to prep before classes start. I'm sure we will all be close since its such a small group. I think that will help because we will be able to give each other tons of support. Are you applying for financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA once I heard from them in March but haven't heard from the aid office either.