TAMUCC ELine BSN programRegister Today!
- by Kymberlee Nov 12, '12So I am thinking of applying for the BSN ELine program at TAMUCC. Have anyone done it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797259©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,260 Views
- Nov 20, '12 by Melissa1986I was thinking of applying too, for the Fall 2013 entry. I'm a little apprehensive of doing a program online, but I can't move to CC. It's a back up in case I don't get into any local programs in San Antonio.
- Nov 23, '12 by KymberleeYea I know I rather do it in person. Yes that is my back up plan as well because I plan on applying at TAMIU in Laredo.Last edit by Kymberlee on Nov 23, '12
- Dec 18, '12 by Melissa1986I got accepted to the UTHSC in San Antonio, so I won't be doing the eline program. Have you heard from that school in Laredo yet?
- Dec 19, '12 by KymberleeCongrats!!! ....No I will not be able to apply till Spring 2014, but I might apply for the ADN program at the community college this May.
- Dec 20, '12 by Melissa1986Thanks! Well good luck!
- Dec 23, '12 by KymberleeYou're welcome! & thanks! ..I wanted to ask you how many students do they choose there at UTHSC?
- Dec 23, '12 by Melissa1986For the accelerated program, I think they take around 100. It seems they are low on qualified applicants because they have extended the Nov. 1st deadline to Jan. 14th.
- Apr 29 by KymberleeThat is awesome!!! When do you start? Here in Laredo they only take 50 at both colleges & there is only 1 admission period for each school.