Lamar state college port arthur online nursing program 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by nitalpnHello ariel58 Thnks very nervous !!! Hope I can look to you for advice.
- Sep 15, '12 by arlel58Use to have one in FB but not available anymore. You gonna do good ms.susan78, I have been there before. If you have your schedule of dates for nursing classes. Look at RNSG 2535, thats where I am right now. 6 weeks more then clinicals. Will finished March 24, 2013 graduation May 10, 2013. Can't wait. You guys will gonna make it. Good luck to the September batch. RN's to be.
- Sep 15, '12 by arlel58sure ms. nita..I am here for moral support. Graduation for me May 10, 2013. 6 weeks away to clincals..
- Oct 26, '12 by arlel58Just finished and passed my RNSG 2535 with an A. 93.69%. Gettin ready for clinicals RNSG 2361 starting Monday October 29. Can't wait to finished and graduate. Last day of class March 24, 2013. Graduation May.13, 2013. Good luck to all my colleagues who are about to finished as well. Keep up the good work, Studying hard and prayers helped me through this tough program. Haller for any piece of advice.
- Oct 30, '12 by latrussellI am in the D/FW area as well but won't start until Jan. Can you share some thoughts or any info on the program? I am so nervous about the unknown...
- Nov 9, '12 by chica79I am currently in the online program. It's helpful to see students just ahead of us speak of what is to be expected. Im kinda curious about the clinical portion. How many hours of clinicals are we expected to do? I have a full time job in home health and am getting anxious and worried on how I'm going to manage this into my already busy schedule. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Also, what's the ISBN to Kaplan Nclex book that you found helpful?
- Nov 9, '12 by chica79what additional books or resources are good in helping with these exams?
- Nov 10, '12 by sonja77Quote from chica79I think it was 144 clinical hours per clinical class. You get credit for the community service you have to do; so I ended up doing 2 12-hour clinicals per week. And you have assignments due every week so you don't get to choose when you do the clinicals during those 5 weeks, you have to do at least 2 days (if 12 hour shifts) or 3 days (if 8 hour shifts) per week. And then you have to work and find time to do the assignments ....How many hours of clinicals are we expected to do? I have a full time job in home health and am getting anxious and worried on how I'm going to manage this into my already busy schedule. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
For me, the clinical portion was the hardest time during the program.
- Nov 17, '12 by boydgrlI am in the fourth week of the first set of clinicals. We have to complete 108 clinical hours and 8 hours of community service.