A nurses poem- for those who haven't read it yet - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 24, '03 by K8RNPretty much sums up my day at work!
- Oct 24, '03 by K8RNPretty much sums up my day at work! Minus the phone call to the kids, since I dont have any.
- Oct 24, '03 by TennNurseI'm speechless... what an eloquent expression of the frustrations that are such a part of nursing today.
You truly have a gift, and it would be a shame to see this go unpublished.
- Oct 24, '03 by suebThis is beautiful...you made me cry..and I'd like to thank you!Oh how many times have each of us felt this way and could never put it into words.
- Nov 5, '03 by RockiNbarbiI truly enjoyed reading that, and I printed it out to hang in the staff 'can' for all to read. As suggested by others, you should submit it for publication.
- Nov 13, '03 by Nurse89leesonlpn, you have written what so many of us feel and you have done it in such a heartfelt way
I am hoping this poem is now in publication
you have a gift, in more ways that one :kiss
may this thread never die