Best nursing informatics programRegister Today!
- by RN315 Apr 15Hi everyone just wondering which is the best online nursing informatics program?
- Apr 24 by InformaticsRN.MAI graduated from UC Denver with a master's degree last year - I can answer any questions you might have about that program.
- Apr 24 by RN315Can you please tell me how long it took you? How many credits was it and were there any clinicals?
- Apr 30 by InformaticsRN.MA2 years online, full-time. At the end I did a 270 hour practicum (I could have done 135 hours but wanted more time to fully develop a project). It was 100% online but I did choose to travel to Colorado for my comp exam, where I had to give a 1 hour presentation about my project (and also submitted a 40 page paper).
You can look up the numbe rof credits and other info at their website:
Master's | CU College of Nursing | University of Colorado Denver
- May 4 by catmillerI am looking at Univ of Colorado Denver among other schools (UW CIPCT). What made you decide a program that offered a MSN with an Informatics emphasis over a MS in Informatics? Now that you have graduated and worked in the field for awhile, how to you view your choice? I am reluctant to go 100% into Informatics and feel there is value in terms of career change if I get my Master's in Nursing with a specialty in Informatics. Any advice you have is really appreciated!