Uniquely Filipino!! A must read to all Pinoys - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 30, '07 by vanniella_skyeit can be bought at national bookstore and other bookstores as well... it costs like 200.00 i think. well mine was a gift from my little sister, actually we own the entire selection of his book, coz he's really a funny guy... & his books are quite not that expensive, 'student price' as you may say. well why not try ang paboritong libro ni hudas"...
- Feb 2, '07 by choco_overloadthanks.. will check it next time i pass by a bookstore...
- Mar 20, '07 by 3kidschr07Hi,
That's great,It makes us truly pinoy & no comparable to anybody!!
thats what makes us more unique.where did you got it anyway,newspaper??
- Apr 26, '07 by puppytidgewell that only shows how unique our heritage could be...perhaps the reason why we are dubbed stupid sometimes is because foreigners don't fully understand how it is to live like a filipino unless they immerse themselves with them...so next time they call us ignorant i might say they should look aroun and ask who was that nurse caring for me?
- Jul 17, '07 by kutitapyup! LUGOD!