share your NLE scores - Page 10Register Today!
- Dec 17, '10 by mikeru22Quote from volunteernurse---Darn yes it is if you're too desperate...I still believe in the power of will & determination. What good would your backer do if your NLE rating is 74.80%. Oops, I'm not trying to sound arrogant or what not, I just totally feel irritated whenever I hear stories that these so called "backers" have your chances of being employed in hospitals at their fingertips regardless of your background or qualification. I have nothing against them though, that's how really it is in our country but I myself wouldn't go for it (simply because I don't know any "backers" yet LOL ).having a backer is more important than your NLE score. btw, is it possible to retake the NLE even though one was able to passed it the first try?
---I don't think it's possible for us to retake the exam once an applicant already got a passing score.Last edit by mikeru22 on Dec 28, '10
- Dec 20, '10 by Otep23wow, trying to remember my score 3 years ago..
well my general score is 82.8, my highest score is TEST V at 87%--psch-- my lowest is 79 i think but i can't remember what Subtest..Overall i'm good
- Dec 30, '10 by windfreakzz83- 80-77-7785...ahayz,took board last dec 07,, pass some moh exam like moh kuwait , oman and uae and HAAD exam...
- Dec 30, '10 by trevor05Mine is 83.8% ( 89-83-84-83-80 )
Well, that is something i should be proud of... however those scores didnt land me any job.. im still unemployed after passing the 07 nle...
- Jan 3, '11 by NeedleFoxRN2I'm 82 on the 2008 NLE exam. I wasn't able to sleep on day 1 of the exam lol
- Jan 4, '11 by smo2886dec 2008
Prayed for two things: either to be a topnotcher or to have an average score of line of 8. God gave me more although i wasn't a topnotcher. I was given a line of 8 in all tests. Thank God!
- Jan 10, '11 by felicitypaulLucky are those who got a grade of 80+, but for me those are digits only...We are politically inclined, that's too bad..
Eventhough you got a higher scores that's useless, what we need to do is to give our best in all aspects.. We need to find ways of how we could avail trainings and seminars, that would be a big help..And the most powerful thing is prayer...
I could say, I'm the unlucky one..until now I don't have any experience..
Good luck to us!!
- Jan 10, '11 by usrnnapoakoQuote from jannele angelai got 83.8%, so does that mean that i ranked 23th place?84.00% NLE (November2008) first take.... ranked 22nd place.
- Jan 10, '11 by usrnnapoako86, 85, 83, 80, 85 Ave:83.8 nov 08
- Jan 12, '11 by mollycoddle26july 2010. 87,86,82,80,79. general average: 82.80