PhilHealth CaresRegister Today!
- by princess choi Feb 18, '12Did anyone try to apply to this program??
I just had my application last February 14, and now I really want to know if I pass.
Does anyone know how?
Thanks in advance!
- Feb 19, '12 by caisakiThey did say that they will be sending an email regarding the result of the application you sent. Considering the 20,000+ applicants, I doubt it will be anytime soon.
- Feb 19, '12 by princess choiOh my! Cannot do anything but wait. Geez.
- I sent an email last Feb 5. Will that be included? I did not know that I should send it on Feb 14 .
- Have you completed their online application and got a contol/ applicant number?
- Feb 20, '12 by fzaq00applied at the regional office here in dagupan. still no news
- Called main office today, the HR personnel who received my call told me that they were still evaluating the applicants. They will give a call to those who will be chosen for exam and interview.
We have to review guys! Questions from their short quiz were quiet tough, what more for their real exam.
- @princess choi no, i just emailed them . There was no instructions before last feb 5. i just emailed them my resume.
- I received an email last feb 10, an automatic reply to my e-mail. It said that there will be an online application from feb 12-14. And it was on nursing website and blogs. Try to search for "PhilHealth CARES program" with yahoo or google.
- Oh, it is already closed. I was not informed. too bad