New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings - Page 43Register Today!
- Feb 12 by yasimiehQuote from jadedmeThanks jadedme. Do you have any idea what are mostly topic to be focus in the afpmc exam ? :-)Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center. Sometimes it really pays to do some researching. Hi google. anyway, the exams there are usually conducted during mondays and wednesdays. You just have to go there and log your info. The good thing is that you can choose the date of your exam. Its just the whole month of may though.
- Feb 13 by nurse_iQuote from xyzabcdThanks. That's really my plan. But i need to review and study updates because I am working in BPO for a year now. I am searching for hospital accepting trainees as well because i need updates. Will try to pass my resume as well in our province.I suggest you print sets of your resume and credentials and distribute it to the hospitals in metro manila. whoever calls or text you first, grab the opportunity and have choices. there are only few hospitals who are accepting volunteers now because it was banned by the prc except for those prc accredited trainings. just go around manila I believe there is always something for you especially if you have the heart for nursing.
- Feb 13 by nurse_iQuote from jadedmeThanks. Will try to pass my resume and try to take the exam there as well.Afpmc is going to conduct exams for rn residents on may. Thats a 6month training( volunteer) no need to think bout training fee.
- Feb 14 by jadedmeFocus: anything under the sun but be sure to review on computation and also its a plus if you have military relatives esp high ranking officials.
- Apr 30 by Len21Hi im about to take a exam in medical center muntinlupa can someone who took one can give a piece of advice im kinda nervous for that