Libya MOH nurses 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Aug 3, '12 by iAmMiguelhenrythank you so much your a great help. Godbless
- Aug 3, '12 by rentrix_yanHi Guyz. Everyone who's agency is FILSINO.
I finally found out a way to be updated everyday about our application. Whew! SO hard to call them everyday, especially if the one who pick up the phone has poor customer service. But good thing we'll no longer have this anxious feeling we get from not giving us real-time update . click this link
search for Filsino/ Staffline Libya Nurses & Midwives on FB or log in to your FB then type the lnk above on the search engine. Godbless everyone.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 3, '12 : Reason: link removed as per Terms of Service
- Aug 4, '12 by rentrix_yanhi jeni_101988 .
you're welcome. not a prob. as long as i can help. . . . well, one big sighhh. that's what i have search for now. no other updates given to me by our agency. . . . .i need to learn more about being patient, it's very tough right now. let us show persevere and continue to have faith. goodeve & gbu to everyone!
- Aug 4, '12 by jeni_101988yeah let's all think positive...God has a plan..=)...keep updating!
- Aug 6, '12 by mackintosh_03hi... mark here..... my Agency is STB-DJL ... i passed the interview for Hawari Gen. Hospital... im part of their 1st Batch.. but still.. Visa Processing is bit Delayed bcuz of Ramadan... any Nurse hir from Same Agency STB-DJL???? hopefully.. we'll get deployed after Ramadan... GodBless us!
- Aug 6, '12 by rentrix_yanhelo guyz. i decided that i'm gonna be sharing important events happening in libya/ their daily news fresh from libya, it will be like this until my ticket arrives. ^^,).
hope it will be helpful to everyone.
"libya's ntc sets date for power transfer handover comes amid heightened insecurity and violent incidents that lead red cross to suspend part of its activities. -
libyan authorities said that three men suspected of planning bomb attacks were killed in a sting operation outside the capital.
"the brain of the operation refused to surrender and fought fiercely which resulted in the death of three people, including him," said saleh darhoub, spokesman of the ruling national transitional council (ntc).- news.yahoo.com/libyas-elected-congress-power-wednesday
Last edit by rentrix_yan on Aug 6, '12
- Aug 8, '12 by rentrix_yanGuyz. good eve. here's another helpful info. Log on to your facebook and search this group "MOH Libya Flash Update 2012". You'll know what are the good news and bad news everyday. Guaranteed ^^,)
- Aug 13, '12 by Kris Celhi, nice to found this site. most of my inquiries are answered here...
thank you.. i got selected in Concorde agency on last week of may for BMC, but still we are yet receiving an update on our schedule for medical... its been 2 months since we signed the J.O...
- Aug 30, '12 by lovechildkatthi, anyone bound for Benghazi? Al Marwa hospital, under MMS Intl?