where do u go to school? - Page 10Register Today!
- May 25, '04 by LMPhilbricLethbridge Community College School of Nursing 1989
Now in my last year of the BN program at Athabasca. I have 6 more courses to go as of June 30th. Yea!
In the meantime, I live in Naples Florida and don't have to deal with those nasty winters anymore. I'm going home next week and it's going to be chilly. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's. Brrr!
- Jun 23, '04 by jncRNI'll be a 2007 graduate of the BScN program at Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS:hatparty:
- Jun 23, '04 by z's playaQuote from alliI went to Dawson College in Montreal and now I'm doing my degree at the University of Ottawa!
Hey Alli! I'm going to University of Ottawa in the Fall of 2004.
- Sep 22, '07 by NFLDnurseSt. John's Newfoundland, Canada - St. Clare's Mercy Hospital School of Nursing. We always had the highest percentage of passing on the CNEX compared to the other schools (S.A. Grace Hospital and the "General")
Diploma Grads, graduated ready and prepared to work. New Grads today are getting up to 6 months of orientation in our ER. That's like another 2 semesters of school. What's up with that ?
- Nov 14, '07 by nikki_nurseI am at McMaster University and loving it.