501 ways to know you've been on allnurses.com too long! - Page 19Register Today!
- Mar 19, '09 by Babs0512202. I share my stories with my husband b/c his is an EMT and he gets the stories. It's nice to know someone sort of understand what we do
- Mar 19, '09 by ssullyorthoRNok one more
203. You should be packing to leave for Spring Break in the morning and it is 10:00 p.m. and don't have one single thing done......yup I am addicted !!!!!!
- May 6, '09 by lamazeteacher204. You want to correct others' spelling, typo, and grammatical errors
205. You wonder what this profession is becoming
206. you wonder what's ethical about obesity
- May 15, '09 by 4hana9I like your "(hello, my name is rehab nurse and i am an allnurses addict. ) "!!! Very cute!
- Jun 9, '09 by JST3207. i secretly browse in allnurses for articles/posts during work hours while no one is looking, and when my boss comes near me, i just click the google site.. then when he's gone, allnurses again..oops, hope i dont get busted!Last edit by JST3 on Jun 9, '09
- Jun 16, '09 by oncnursemsn208. Yeah, just how did that "Ethical discussion of obesity and nurses" turn into diet/exercise/recipes thread? I've seen more suggestions for unhealthy food and diet tips....
- Jun 20, '09 by maggie24209. When you are not even in NS yet, and already you looove this site and have read the "most gross, yucky, disgusting nursing horror stories" thread from the first page . . . and laughed until you cried/cringed/cried while reading the best ones to your SO, who gets totally grossest out, which is even more motivation to keep reading . . .and you still want to be nurseLast edit by maggie24 on Jun 20, '09
- Jun 20, '09 by LEN-RN210. You tivo your favorite tv show because your on allnurses.com