UC Davis Nurse Residency Program: September 2013Register Today!
- by vashp89 Jul 10Hey New Grads,
Just wanted to start a thread on the UC Davis Nurse Residency Program for Sept. 30, 2013! They are only accepting the first 500 applications so make sure you apply quickly! Make sure to place all documents (resume, cover letter, transcripts) on one file, and take the supplemental questionnaire after.
Good luck to everyone!
- Jul 10 by mdrn13I applied at 4pm today. I got a thank you email from the system and it says " To ensure your application was successfully submitted, please follow these steps.."
I clicked on the link and there was no option for "view application status"
I am confused. Did any one had the same experience?
- Jul 11 by dinanvargasMine is there. It says 020-Appl
if you go to Applicant home and click on see app status, it should take you there.
I am not sure if you were too late, I wouldn't think so. Did you get the email to take the Talent survey?
- Jul 19 by yv2012Mine also says applied.. does anyone know how long it will be until we hear back from them?
- Jul 21 by yv2012Found another thread for the UC Davis September cohort
- Aug 14 by sunshine_RNThis is a bit late, but various units have started calling regarding interviews for the September batch .
- Aug 21 by i<3RNHi! I'm sorry for being MIA but I received a call from MSICU to interview tomorrow. I know there are several ICUs but I'm not sure if all are hiring. I also saw on Facebook someone posted they have an interview with Med-Surg accelerated access unit (https://www.facebook.com/groups/267667979916725/). Good luck to everyone!