Im a high school student and I want to become a nurse and came here to ask a few questions. If you wouldnt mind, please answer because I could use all the help I could get.
1) Is it easy to get a job with an Associates Degree?
2) Do you think your pay is fair compared to how much you payed in college?
3) Do you think it matters what college you come from. ex; ivy league vs community.
4) If you could start over, would you become a nurse or go after a different career?
5) Favorite thing about nursing.
6) Least favorite thing about nursing.
+ If you could include any tips that I can keep in mind during high school and college, that'd be great.