I need a nurse who is part of a professional nursing organization to answer some interview questions for a homework assignment. Anyone willing I would greatly appreciate the help.
Interview a nurse who is a member of a professional nursing organization:* What is the name of the professional nursing organization?
* What is the focus of the organization? What are its goals?
* What is the rationale for joining the organization? In other words, why would a nurse want to be a member of this particular organization?
* When and where does the organization meet? For how long? How frequently?
* What is the link for the website?
* How much does it cost to join?
* What benefits do members receive?
* When is the next meeting? Where is the next meeting to be held? Who can you contact for more information?
Describe one current issue that is a focus of concern to the organization's membership and discuss how the issue is being addressed by members or leaders of the organization.