My name is Tuyet and I am am working towards my Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) MSN at California State University Dominguez Hills. I need to interview a staff nurse or CNL. I am posting this on here because I am having trouble finding a nurse that would set aside some time to help me with this interview assignment. If anyone would be kind to help me, it would be forever appreciated!
Please note that the information shared with me will also be shared with the class (I need specific location/employer - role and function).
Here are some interview questions, if you would please provide me a detailed response. Thank you so much again!
- What is the nurse's role and primary responsibilities?
- What is the nurse's role title and position description?
- How did the interviewee choose this role?
- What educational preparation is required for the role?
- What is the setting in which the role is enacted?
- Are there role conflicts or "turf" issues within the organization, and if so how are they handled or resolved?
- What are actual or perceived barriers to practice or innovation?
- Are there any special skills that are needed to lead or influence others on the care team or within the organization?
- What do you enjoy most about your position?
- What do you like least about your job?
- Do you plan on advancing your position as a nurse?
- Any additional comments or advice for me is greatly appreciated.
You may post your response here or email it to me at email@example.com
. Once again, thank you!