WSSU's 2013 ABSN Program - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 11, '12 by SnickerSnackerI live in Winston-Salem. I didn't receive an email, just a postal letter.Last edit by SnickerSnacker on Oct 11, '12 : Reason: Added a sentence.
- Oct 11, '12 by ErinJane1I live right outside of Winston Salem. Just got the packet today. Never got an email or anything. Congrats to you guys getting in!
- Oct 12, '12 by interestedinabsnI live in GSO and I have not received anything.
- Oct 13, '12 by interestedinabsnLuvmydognc,
Have you received anything? I have still not received anything and I live in GSO
- Oct 13, '12 by bsnhopefulncHey all...I live in GSO and have still not received anything in the mail. I called yesterday and they said they sent out both acceptance and rejection letters on Wednesday the 10th. I never knew it took mail so long to get from Winston to Greensboro!! This wait is killing me!
- Oct 13, '12 by interestedinabsnI also live in Greensboro and have not received anything either. I also called yesterday and was told the same thing. I do not know how long it takes for mails from WS to get to GSO. I will wait and see next week. Has anyone out there received a rejection letter?
- Oct 13, '12 by eacasu12I live in the Wilmington area and received my acceptance package on Friday afternoon, so anyone who lives in GSO/Winston Salem should receive correspondence on Monday at the latest. I hope you all find out soon, I was anxiety-ridden all week!
- Oct 15, '12 by interestedinabsnI live in GSO and received my acceptance today.
- Oct 16, '12 by MsWufCongrats, y'all! It's a crazy ride, but the journey is worth the destination! Enjoy the next few months!
- Oct 16, '12 by SnickerSnackerCongratulations! I know you must be relieved. Great news.