Salary expectations - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 24 by countrygirl1234Yes. She was a new grad
- Feb 25 by jodyangelOk well I have experience..that should boost it lol.
- Feb 26 by Emilynn09Quote from jodyangelSome. I make $23 and some change, but I also work at one of the lower paying hospitals in my area. I'm geographically challenged though because my husband is military so I didn't get to pick where to live. I like my job though & nursing was never about money to me so as long as I can make ends meet, I'm good.Ok well I have experience..that should boost it lol.
Where will you be moving to?
- Feb 27 by jodyangelThis possibilitie is in Greenville.
- Mar 30 by MendedHeartMost of NC is around the same..Raleigh hospitals start RN at $20-21/hour...with a portion of insurance paid..not enough..lol...the shift diff is excellent-8-15/hr...it is true..cost of living is sooooo much cheaper...Typical 3bd/2br house $150k. Very good place to be for Medicine., especially those continueing education