Post here if accepted to WSSU ABSNRegister Today!
- by Monster41 Oct 5, '11Hello! I've been accepted to WSSU's ABSN program starting in January 2012. Let's get this party started!
Where is everyone from? Anyone commuting? From where? Hopes? Fears? Dreams? We will be undergoing a tremendous change over the next year. I am excited but nervous and honored to be in your class! Hopefully we can use this board for study groups, question and answer, car pools and overall support throughout the program.
- Oct 6, '11 by bootsie1367I wonder when they will begin calling about the interview with WFBH?
- Oct 6, '11 by Monster41I have read on other threads that interviews and selection take place throughout November. So a call to schedule an interview should be coming up by the end of this month.
- Oct 6, '11 by Monster41Anyone else get their acceptance packet tonight? There is a tentative schedule that doesn't look as harsh as I expected. Given there are going to be a a few months of non-stop clinicals, they are offset by periods of slower paced classroom studies. I am excited! Also, a few more "breaks" included than what I had read previously on the message boards. Only one thing is certain, things will change! ABSN here I come!
- Oct 10, '11 by bootsie1367Looks harsh to me but I am game. I have already cleared my life of the distractions. I am ready for 13months of full concentration come January. Just worried about the funding right now. Once I pass that hurdle I will be good to go.
- Oct 11, '11 by bug2621Hi All! Just received a super late acceptance letter! Apparently there was a mixup with my information and they are sending my packet today.
- Oct 11, '11 by FaithfulloveDoes anyone know how much tuition will be for the whole 13 months?
- Oct 11, '11 by bootsie1367Congratulations bug2621! I have been wondering that same thing? I amthink somewhere around 10,000 to 15,000. That is just my estimated passed on one of the school links news articles were they were awarded 90,000 to fund 9 people. And according to the packet you can't apply to those until after you find out about Baptist funding.
- Oct 11, '11 by Monster41Congratulations Bug!
- Oct 11, '11 by Monster41Hey Guys,
I just got a call from the nurse recruiter from WFBH and I scheduled my interview for late October! If anyone wants to meet for coffee I think it would be fun to get to know each other before the chaos begins!Last edit by Monster41 on Oct 11, '11