Forsyth Tech Spring 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Oct 15, '12 by Brightfuture4usLOL...yes Treas I did my MAR review VERY early! I live in Rockwell so I am sure it takes a bit longer...KILLING ME lolol
- Oct 16, '12 by Brightfuture4usMy letter finally came today! Congrats everyone! I look forward to meeting some of you soon!
- Oct 16, '12 by chelsee23Congrats to all of you who have gotten accepted. I still haven't received a letter but I have 174 points (confirmed at the MAR review). Has anyone else not received a letter but know that you should be accepted? Thanks.
- Oct 16, '12 by Faith_and_FavorI'm in
- Oct 16, '12 by treasuresofjoyYeah for letters. It was hard to get a physical so quick, do we need eye exam and ear exam? I called to ask because it says to ask if those were required but no one has returned my call.
- Oct 16, '12 by RayJ2049I haven't received a letter yet!! I heard the deadline to accept was the 18th I know I'm in because at my MAR review it was confirmed that I have 170 points!! I called the school and they told me I just had to wait!!! Can anyone tell me whats in the packet and how I accept so I don't miss the deadline, even though I don't have my packet!? Or even scan of copy of the packet and email to me!! I would greatly appreciate it!! I also want to get started on filling out forms and getting a physical and such things that are required! I've worked so hard to get in and don't want to lose my seat over not receiving my packet in time!! My email is email@example.com Thanks in advance!!! btw when is orientation?Last edit by RayJ2049 on Oct 16, '12
- Oct 16, '12 by treasuresofjoyorientation 23 1:00-4:00
nov 6 physical, cpr certification, cna,
- Oct 16, '12 by RayJ2049@chelsee23, I haven't received a letter yet either. I have 170.3 confirmed points as well from MAR. The deadline to accept is this thursday the 18th. Alisha from this thread sent me all the info. So i emailed my seat acceptance just to make sure i don't lose my seat
- Oct 18, '12 by ErinJane1I turned down my acceptance late yesterday. So hopefully some of you out there that did not get in or got waitlisted will be getting contacted soon. Good luck to everyone in your program.