ECU Alternative Entry MSN Program - Fall 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 14 by AllieSheaI received my letter yesterday, wait listed as well.
- Feb 14 by TMoore17Well I got my letter today and didn't even get waitlisted. I called and was told that my 3.82 GPA and 299 GRE score was not high enough to make the cut. Told me that I interviewed great, "it was just really competitive".Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 14 : Reason: ToS/privacy please do not post names of school personnel
- Feb 14 by JDenis94Sorry, TMoore. It seems like programs have gotten even more competitive in this economy. I was certain I'd get an interview at Duke (although I wasn't certain I'd ultimately be accepted), and I didn't even get that. I hope we all find our spots!
- Feb 14 by TMoore17Thanks,
I'm not sure if I shot myself in the foot because I said I wanted to go the FNP conc. They know they will only get 1 year tuition because of the DNP program and them not offering the master FNP anymore.
Who knows, I spoke to the person who interviewed me and she said, "I don't feel comfortable talking about much more", when I questioned my GRE scores being too low.
She said average was 306 GRE, well then I would expect some people had higher and some lower. She didn't say 306 was the lowest score.
- Feb 15 by KJohnson2013I know they give priority/preference to people who have no pre-requisites or the least number of pre-requisites left to take at the time of the application. Maybe this could explain some of their decisions??
- Feb 19 by KJohnson2013JDenis,
They haven't asked for a deposit yet. They have only asked that people respond with a yes or no to the acceptance letter by March 28th.
- Feb 19 by scmceachI didn't get in, they said my GPA wasn't high enough, which I kinda figured that anyway, my gpa was about a 3.3. Oh well, I tried, I'm applying to a lot of other BSN programs and NCCU's ABSN so I hope I get in there
- Feb 20 by JDenis94Thanks, KJohnson. I'm hoping maybe as people start notifying, they will start working their way down the waitlist instead of waiting until March 28. It's good to know that it could be that long though
- Feb 24 by steve21021I got a letter that said I could reapply for free even though I was declined for the upcoming term within the year....? Huh? Anyone else get this type of letter?
- Mar 13 by JDenis94Anyone from the wait list hear anything?