Duke University ABSN Fall 2013 - Page 33Register Today!
- Mar 20 by mrshamiltonsame thing with JHU and Duke! please let me know about your thought processes! I friend of mine said why be #7 when you can be #1 so I am semi leaning towards JHU plus I heard they give away more financial aid so I am waiting on that
- Mar 20 by jc317I haven't gotten an invite to the facebook group either yet?
- Mar 20 by Run26.2I also haven't seen anything for a Facebook group... Very excited to go to duke!!!!
- Mar 20 by jc317I just did! if you do the acceptance form and don't within 24 hours, email Chris
- Mar 20 by MMarch71I haven't heard of any waitlisters in this post, but if you are a lurking waitlister. I just declined my spot, so... keep the faith on the waitlist.
Duke is an awesome school! I thoroughly enjoyed Duke days, and it is with a small amount of sadness that I will not be attending--but in the end, Vanderbilt is a better fit for my family and me.
God Bless all, see you on the playground!
- Mar 20 by vandydaniAnxiously awaiting hearing if I got off the waitlist!! Fingers double crossed. Duke is my top choice and I'm moving to NC next year regardless.
- Mar 21 by the healer's artVandy, we have until April 8th to make our decision so I think you'll hear after that. Good luck!
- Mar 21 by vandydaniDoes anyone know if there were only two options for those that had interviewed - accepted or waitlisted - or if some were denied?
- Mar 21 by the healer's artDeadlines and Important Dates for Accelerated BSN Program | Duke School of Nursing
According to that they did sent people. Plus there were some people who were wait listed for interviews
- Mar 21 by lizz123Does anyone know about when the second round of admissions should be?