Has anyone else heard back from CMC yet?
Gigi01-CMC and Presbyterian are the two hospitals in Charlotte, both had New Grad deadlines March 1st. There are also many hospitals in the surrounding area. I looked at some in the surrounding area that are listing positions that do not require experience. I am not sure how far you are willing to travel.
1. CMC Union, Monroe, NC (30min from Charlotte)-Although they are CMC they have their own employment site.
2. Cleveland Regional Medical Center, Shelby, NC (1hr from Charlotte)-They have an actual New Grad listing.
3. Catawba Valley Medical Center, Hickory, NC (1hr from Charlotte)
4. High Point Regional (1 1/2hrs from Charlotte)
(Travel times are based on Mapquest from uptown.)
If you are in south Charlotte, you may also want to consider South Carolina.
1. Piedmont Medical Center, Rock Hill, SC
2. Springs Memorial Hospital, Lancaster, SC
3. Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC (Columbia is about 1hr-1 1/2hr from south Charlotte)
4. Providence Hospital, Columbia, SC
There are other hospitals I have not listed, however, the above are the ones I know have employment possibilities for new grads at this time.