i hope this helps!
i know of some cc that offer na ii as well. but i'm not sure where you're from so
again good luck with locatng a program of study.
from bon site:
the nurse aide ii performs more complex nursing skills with emphasis on sterile technique in elimination, oxygenation, nutrition after successful completion of an approved nurse aide ii training and competency evaluation program. these activities will be delegated to the nurse aide ii only after consideration of the variables described in rule .0401(b) and (c) of this section. pursuant to g.s. 90-171.55, as of january 1, 1991 no individual may function as a nurse aide ii unless:
(1) the individual has successfully completed, in addition to an orientation program specific to the employing agency, a board of nursing approved level ii nurse aide program or its equivalent as identified by the board of nursing; (c)
(2) the individual is listed as a level i nurse aide on the dfs nurse aide registry with no substantiated findings of abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of property; and
(3) the agency has inquired of the board of nursing as to information in the board of nursing nurse aide ii registry concerning the individual and confirms with the board of nursing that the individual is listed on the board of nursing nurse aide ii registry (bonnar) as a nurse aide level ii.
listing on a nurse aide registry is not required if the care is performed by clients themselves, their families or significant others, or by caretakers who provide personal care to individuals whose health care needs are incidental to the personal care required.
history note: filed as a temporary amendment eff. october 11, 1989 for a period of 180 days to expire on april 6, 1990;
authority g.s. 90 171.20(2)(4)(7)d.,e.,g.; 90 171.43(4); 90 171.55; 42 u.s.c.s. 1395i3 (1987); eff. march 1, 1989; amended eff. december 1, 1995; march 1, 1990.
21-36.0404 . listing and renewal
all nurse aide ii's, as defined in rule .0403(b) of this section, regardless of working title, employed or assigned in a service agency or facility for the purpose of providing nursing care activities shall be listed on the board of nursing nurse aide ii registry and shall meet the following requirements:
(1) successful completion of a nurse aide ii program or its board-approved equivalent;
(2) ged or high school diploma;
(3) listed as a level i nurse aide on the dfs nurse aide registry with no substantiated findings of abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of property; and
(4) submission of an application to the board of nursing for placement on the board of nursing nurse aide ii registry prior to working as a nurse aide ii.
the application shall be submitted with the required fee within 30 days of completion of the nurse aide ii program. application for initial listing received in the board office between april and june shall show an expiration day of june 30 of the following year.
nursing students currently enrolled in board of nursing approved nursing programs
desiring listing as a nurse aide ii shall submit:
(1) an application fee; and
(2) a listing form completed by the nursing program director indicating successful completion of course work equivalent in content and clinical hours to that required for a nurse aide ii.