2012 Watts applicants ( anticipating the decision letter) - page 10
Looking to connect with any Watts applicants that are waiting to hear back from Watts on their acceptance or have already been accepted for the May 2012 start date......... Read More
- 0Apr 21, '12 by 03badgerThanks for the feedback! I think I will call on Monday and ask if all of the slots are filled. I may apply for Piedmont if May is out. I really want to go to Watts, but at the end of the day, I just want to be a nurse. I can't seem to find much info on Piedmont, though. I DO know that I would have to take much less in the way of pre-recs.
- 0Apr 21, '12 by prcoachI know you didn't ask, but if you stand a chance to get into Watts go for it. They have an incredible reputation and even more incredible number of students who pass the NCLEX first time out. They are so organized and provide you with great clinical experience that you would be hurting yourself not to keep going in this direction first, especially if you cant find a thing out about Piedmont. At the end of the day, there are good nurses and bad nurses...you want to be a well educated good nurse.
- 0Apr 22, '12 by 03badgerWell I hope that y'all can make room for me because I rec'd my acceptance a few hours after I wrote my last post! My head is spinning! I went from getting my app in to acceptance in less than three weeks..whoah.
At any rate, my name is Natalie. I have a BS in Child Development/Family Studies and did my internship in Child Life at The University of Wisconsin Children's Hospital. Grad in '03.
I'm 35 and a single mom to 2 little girls. Can't wait to get to know you all better.
- 0Apr 22, '12 by HotSoupAnybody have any insight on loans/grants/etc for Watts/MOV? I havent met with MOC yet so im kinda lost on all that right now. When I went to college before, it was just paid by my parents. I have the responsibility to pay for this myself and according to the FAFSA and the price per semester listed on the Watts website, I am a bit short even if I get the full amount listed on the FAFSA website. I am sure they will help with all of that, I am just a bit nervous right now about it.
- 0May 3, '12 by HotSoupQuote from 03badgerI have a meeting tomorrow, wasnt expecting it to be that much! I just hope I can get some good student loans to cover the cost.So I met with Mt. Olive College today..to say I have sticker shock is probably a gross understatement. $7600 for 19 credits...unreal.