RNC Review Course - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 7, '10 by NICU GIRLThanks for the info. I didn't check into the shuttle because I'll have my own car. They do have rooms starting at $59.99 a night and this is much closer to my budget.
- Oct 7, '10 by NICU GIRLi also forgot to say it's only about 9 miles away for methodist dallas. i'm pretty sure this is where i'll stay unless someone can tell of a closer/cheaper hotel. any help would be helpful. my budget is tight, but i really want to take this course. i'm hoping it will help me pass the rnc exam first time. i'd also appreciate any tips anyone has for studying or taking the exam.
- Oct 21, '10 by mvg rni'm sad to announce this course has been cancelled do to lack of early registrations. if you have registered and paid, you will get a full refund. it will hopefully be rescheduled for spring.
- Oct 21, '10 by iluvnicu:-(
Do you know of any other courses being offered? Or of any way to get the information that was being presented? I'm sorry more people didn't register.
- Oct 21, '10 by mvg rnUnfortunately, I don't know of any other courses being offered at this time or a way to get the info. I was really counting on this course as well. If I find out anything, I'll post it.
- Feb 22, '11 by iluvnicuDo we know yet if this course still plans to be rescheduled?
- Feb 28, '11 by Love_2_Learnwww.nicusolutions.com
Not meaning to hijack this thread, I just wanted to share this company which also does very good reviews for study towards the RNC exams. (They have reviews for High Risk & Low Risk Neonatal Certifications.) The main speaker is quite wonderful as I have seen her at some national nursing conferences and read her authored works in Neonatal nursing journals as well. You have to check the web site every once in a while to see when and where new conferences are scheduled and you can give them your email and they will send you a message when new conferences are scheduled. I have had my High Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification since 2000 but think it would be great to go to one of these reviews just because I love NICU nursing and can learn something every day!
Good luck to all of you who are working toward your certification! It's so totally worth it!