Need Kardex SamplesRegister Today!
- by THSN1975 Nov 10, '08We are looking for samples of bedside Kardex type forms to give detailed shift report information and ongoing information. The forms we have now are not working very well . Any help will be appreciated!!
- 16,268 Views
- Nov 11, '08 by iyqyqrI work in a 48 bed Level III NICU and we redid our report/kardex/pathways system 2 years ago. I left that unit and traveled to 3 top units last year and got to use other systems and I like my my home unit's the best. We do not chart online yet, though we are told that when we move to our new unit in about a year that we will be. Presently each patient has a flow sheet at the bedside. If you want samples, send me your address. Good luck. Cindy
- Nov 11, '08 by THSN1975thanks iyqyqr for responding. First thing...yea!!! I too am a Diploma Grad and have worked NICU for 27 years!! I am very new to the forum thing, and I do not know how to send you my address. I would appreciate any samples you may have
- Nov 24, '08 by glimpsesI also would like a Kardex copy if possible. I tried to pm or e-mail but was not able to by clicking on the username...is there any other way to do that?
- Nov 24, '08 by cshell1964If you have a fax # I will send you a copy of ours. It works great after many revisions.
- Nov 24, '08 by THSN1975cshell1964 please contact me, as I still don't know how to contact folks yet. I would like a copy of your Kardex
- Dec 11, '08 by KatRNCI would love any copies of kardexes that work. I have a fax number, but I can't figure out how to send it privately.
- Dec 11, '08 by NICURN04Hey Kat, If you still need sample of kardex, just PM me and I will fax our Kardex to you...
- Jul 17, '09 by marsoHello, I am new to the site. I am also looking for any kardex samples that anyone is willing to share. I work in a critical access hospital 25 beds, I have been a nurse for 2yrs I work med-surg and orientate to the L/D wing. I am wanting to re-do our kardex for our med/surg wing to stream line them. Any samples would be greatly appreciated, I also am unsure how to navaigate or send anything on this site, any how to's of how to do's would be also appreciated. Thankyou