sccc 2012 nursing program hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 13, '12 by jrosa827Log into your sccc account. Go go to student services, then click on student services tab on top(middle tab) then click on admissions then click on processed applications.
Just got a letter today stating that they are reviewing my application.
- Feb 13, '12 by nynurse1232bAnyone attend an info session, I'm wondering when we are going to get our letters. Did you all apply to any other schools besides suffolk?
- Feb 13, '12 by kmurt133I didnt get my letter yet.. did everyone else get theres?? I applied to Stony brook and farmingdale.. how about you?
- Feb 14, '12 by jrosa827I did not apply to any other schools, if Suffolk doesn't work out I am going out of state.
I attended the info session 2 years ago before I started my pre req's supposedly we won't know until May, Maybe the end of April. In the previous thread Missjenn said dhe got her letter in April. Fingers crossed that's when we will here. @kmurt I'm sure you will get your letter soon... I hear they are slow getting them out.
- Feb 14, '12 by kmurt133Ok I guess I will wait and see if it comes!! This is so stressful waiting!
- Feb 14, '12 by kmurt133Does anyone have a bachelors from another school??
- Feb 15, '12 by nynurse1232bI applied to stony brook and molloy, thinking about filling one out for liu. I'll complete my associates from Suffolk this semester so Sccc would prob be a backup since I'd rather take a Bsn program.@jrosa827- I don't know if I could wait that long to hear back from just the one school. I'd go stir crazy, April/May seems so far away!
- Feb 15, '12 by jrosa827@nynurse123- I am going stir crazy, but I need the day care @ suffolk next year for my daughter. I am looking to do the two year for now because I am planning to move out of state after I take my boards. When I met with the counselor he said I am a "guaranteed lock " for the program according to my grades, so I really put my eggs in one basket based on that. Not sure if that was wise or not. We'll see. Believe me I am waiting on pins and needles. Glad to know I am not alone
- Feb 16, '12 by kmurt133The wait is killling me!!! We all seem to have a great chance of getting in! I just wanna know already though!! why does it take soo long!
- Feb 16, '12 by jrosa827Is anyone currently taking classes?