Nassau community college spring 13Register Today!
- by boogiedown Dec 1, '12Hello! Just got my letter in the mail yesterday stating that I got in the program. Any one else going to be in the interview this Tuesday?!
- Dec 8, '12 by MonicaMichellehey i got accepted as well. im in section J .
what about u guys?
- Dec 8, '12 by boogiedownI'm in section J too!
- Dec 8, '12 by MonicaMichelleAre all the j's going to be in 1 class ?? I'm in j4I'm happy cause I don't have to go all the way to huntington. Phew
- Dec 8, '12 by boogiedownYeah I believe we're all in one class
- Dec 19, '12 by MonicaMichelledo you know what week we start clinicals at the hospital ?
- Dec 19, '12 by 987!Hey girls! Congrats on getting into Nassau, I just graduated from there last semester. To answer your questions, yes all of the J's will be together in the same classroom and have the same schedules and go to the same hospital, but when in the hospital you will get broken up into 3 or 4 different clinical groups. You will be rotating probably 2 or 3 different floors.
You probably start clinicals the 4th or 5th week after you learn a few skills like Blood pressure, pulse, bed baths, etc. Also one thing I loved is that the first day on clinicals they do not make you even touch the patient- just talk to them. This was great because I was nervous my first day and it helped me ease my way in.
- Dec 20, '12 by mike2363Also starting Jan 13. I will be out of town for the orientation day, kinda bummed about that
- Dec 22, '12 by MonicaMichelleThanks for the info. I haven't received the blue slip so i am worried.
My adviser said that the orientation was mandatory and that i better have nothing on my schedule that day