NJCU ABSN 2013!Register Today!
- by CaitlinNJCU Mar 5Hey guys!
Just wanted to start a new thread for applicants to NJCUs ABSN program for 2013. I applied to the JC cohort.
- 7,755 Views
- Mar 8 by TraudelHi blueangel .. I applied to the Wall cohort and got my notice that I have been wait listed.
Undergrad gpa 3.00
All Prereqs all A's working on last class (MicroBiol) now with A avg
Hesi Score 88.3
Current Job: CNA 1 year
Wondering if you know or anyone knows the size of waitlist and what
percentage of accepted people normally go on to enroll? Just wondering my chances
I also submitted my application to NJCU in Jersey City for consideration. They told me
I would be first considered for Wall and then JC.
- Mar 8 by CaitlinNJCUhey traudel,
congrats on at least being waitlisted! From what I've heard there's a pretty good chance you can get accepted.. not everyone who gets accepted goes because they get in other places. Ill definitely keep my fingers crossed for you!
I had a 3.2 gpa, A's and B+s on pre-reqs and got a 91 on the HESI so i hope im at least waitlisted!
- Mar 8 by mkt76Could I ask to which other schools you applied? (Considering NJCU for 2014)
- Mar 9 by CaitlinNJCUI also applied to Wagner and PACE
- Mar 11 by seong69@Traudel,
When did you get the notice? I applied to JC cohort and am waiting for the acceptance notice. They said it would take 6-8 weeks to get noticed by mail. Is it really taking so long to be noticed?
- Mar 11 by Traudelseong69,
I applied late January to Wall cohort and received notice first week of March.
They also told us about 6 weeks. Maybe JC takes longer cause bigger class ..
and more applicants ? .. dunno .. Good Luck.
- Mar 13 by soyouwantDeadline for jersey city was March 1/3? so I doubt notices will be out already but who knows..the wait is always painful.
- Mar 20 by FRCNI'm happy I found this thread! I will be starting NJCU ABSN this May at the Wall Campus! I have searched to find a classmate, where are the Wall Students? I'm am Crazy Happy and Nervous at the same time. Good luck to all of the incoming ABSN students!
- Mar 20 by CaitlinNJCUFRCN,
congrats! i applied to the JC campus so we are still waiting to hear back