NJ LPN to RN bridge programsRegister Today!
- by 2bbabynurseT29 Sep 2, '08Does anyone know any good LPN to RN bridge programs in northern NJ or NY? I'm currently an LPN student but i have done most of my pre-reqs for RN. Thanks!
- Sep 6, '08 by JessiekRNHi! I went straight for my RN but my program had an LPN- RN option built in.. I graduated from Passaic County (in Paterson, NJ). The LPN's took a course during the summer and then joined the RN students in September when we were going into our third of four semesters. I think the summer LPN course itself was very rigorous (it's a pretty internse program overall) but 100 % of my class passed the NCLEX this year.
- Aug 20, '10 by mckenziemwhere in jersey did they offer the bridge program? btw- my dads a techer at pcti
- Aug 20, '10 by nicoleRN831passaic county community college offers the bridge program.
- Sep 21, '11 by miamaria4im looking for a school that offers bridge program lpn to RN in Northern NJ
has anyone heard of HoHokus in Hackensack
- Apr 26, '12 by Nurse_izabellaNJLPNI know this post is late but i'm a recent graduate of Hohokus Hackensack. Hohokus Hackensack has a sister school in Ramsey named Eastwick College. In EC is where they offer the LPN-to-RN program. Rumor has it that within a year or so the Hackensack campus will offer the same LPN-to-RN program. When they offer it in Hackesack, I'm going to enroll because Ramsey is out of my way.
- Apr 26, '12 by miamaria4Thank you so much for the information about Ramsey College. I have an appointment in May, excited!
However , I still need my prereqs for the RN . Do you think it would be wiser/cheaper to go to a Community College or should I do my pre reqs at Ramsey? So confused!
Thanks for the input