Muhlenberg Fall 2011 class - feedback on admissionRegister Today!
- by WorkingClassDog Mar 30, '11Hi everyone --
I'm taking the TEAS V and crit thinking exam next week. Was just wondering from anyone whose applied for Fall 2011 if they have already gotten an acceptance letter, and if so - how long it took from your test date?
Also - anyone currently in the Generic program have feedback on how well they like it? Looking forward to getting started...
Thanks in advance!
- Apr 2, '11 by wldcardI had everything in for the March 1st deadline and just got my acceptance letter to the accelerated program today in the mail. A bit longer than the two-three weeks they told me but I'll take it.
- Apr 5, '11 by katrina526hello. i will be taking my teas v on april 9th .. hows studying? im super nervous!
- Apr 6, '11 by WorkingClassDogI'm taking my TEAS on the 9th as well -- looking forward to getting that last step done and finding out more about the program.
- Apr 6, '11 by katrina526really thats awesome.. hope to see you there. do you want to meet up right before the exam?Last edit by katrina526 on Apr 6, '11
- Apr 30, '11 by SargamHi Katrina,
I have also given the Teas V in April 9th. Did you hear from the school yet?
- May 1, '11 by nancy_sHey guys I guess we wait 2 weeks now.... I am so nervous. I heard Muhlenberg considers the person as a whole and not just by the TEAS. Good luck to everyone.
- May 2, '11 by katrina526i actually had to retake the test. i retook it on April 29th. I didn't receive the results yet, but i honestly feel better the 2nd time around =( have you taken the teas?
- May 2, '11 by nancy_sI took my TEAS this past Friday for the first time. I really liked the school. It was so modern and clean. I really hope I did well or at least a 70 to get me in.... I just get so nervous and down on myself. I already checked the ATI this morning and nothing yet. i know its too soon but you just don't know. Since you took it the second time, I heard that the science portion was on it, is that true? What did you find most difficult about it?
- May 2, '11 by katrina526Oh me too.. It was so nice. And everyone looked so motivated.
I took the math / eng/ readiing/ and critical thinking.
They will start doing the science portion in the summer.
I really didnt wanna take the science portion i heard it was brutal.
I found that the critical thinking was the hardest bc they sounded all the same to me.. What about u? Other than that the reading and eng q's were kinda tricky.. =(